- A local Historian, who has hosted The Historical Hamilton Cemetery Walking Tours for the last 12 years. A Contributing writer to 12 local history books and many historical articles.
- A retired TV Audio Man with 31 years at CHCH-TV.
- A B.A. in History from McMaster University, a Diploma in TV Arts from Mohawk Collage, a Museum Workers Certificate from The Ontario Museum Association.
- An executive member of The Head of the Lake Historical Society, The Mountain Heritage Society and The Stoney Creek Historical Society.
- Founding member of Doors Open Hamilton, member of The Burlington Beach Lighthouse Group.
- A writer, photographer & researcher.